Electronic devices are not allowed into the federal courthouses in this district. This prohibition includes: cellular or digital phones, Palm Pilots and other PDAs, computers, cameras, video recorders, audio recorders, and all similar electronic, cable, digital, computerized, or other forms and methods of recording, transmitting, or communicating.
Please heed this prohibition in order to avoid security screening delays in the courthouse lobby. These items will not be held or stored within the courthouse.
- Juror Summons Letter (PDF) - Nearly everything you need to know about being a federal juror.
- Juror Questionnaire (PDF) - Pre-service questionnaire sent in juror packets.
- Handbook for Federal Trial (Petit) Jurors (PDF)
- Handbook for Federal Grand Jurors (PDF)
- "Inside the Federal Courts," an interactive web site developed by the Federal Judicial Center to educate citizens about the federal courts and how they work.