Thursday, July 9, 2020
Check out PACER’s newly redesigned, informational and resource website, https://pacer.uscourts.gov.
The website provides information about how the public can access federal court records electronically and have easy access to PACER and PACER-related applications. New features include:
- • Mobile friendly design;
- • New tool to search for court-specific information;
- • Interactive format to search frequently asked questions;
- • Search engine has been optimized to improve content findability;
- • JSON and XML feeds of court-specific information; and
- • New accessibility tools.
In addition, two PACER applications—Manage My Account and Registration—have new designs to create an improved user experience.
Email any feedback to the PACER Service Center.