You are here

CJA Tips

Expert Provider Tips

Q:  What do I do with my bill when I have completed services for a CJA Attorney?

A:  The attorney or the expert must submit the invoice for expert services to the CJA clerk in their division.

CJA Attorney Tips

Q:  Should a CJA Attorney pay for Expert Services?

A:  NO.  The attorney should send the expert invoice to the CJA Clerk in their division.  The CJA Clerk will prepare the voucher for payment to the expert.