Expert Provider Tips
Q: What do I do with my bill when I have completed services for a CJA Attorney?
A: The attorney or the expert must submit the invoice for expert services to the CJA clerk in their division.
CJA Attorney Tips
- CJA Attorney Non-Reimbursable Expenses
- Fee Limitations regarding Expert Services
- CD/IL Travel Guidelines for CJA Attorneys and Experts
- Habeas Psychiatric and Psychological Services claimed on CJA 31
- Special Authorizations (services other than ordinary transcript) when an attorney fills out an AUTH-24 form in eVoucher
Q: Should a CJA Attorney pay for Expert Services?
A: NO. The attorney should send the expert invoice to the CJA Clerk in their division. The CJA Clerk will prepare the voucher for payment to the expert.